Today I present(haha puns😝) you a Christmas book tag to get into the spirit of Christmas! Can you believe Christmas is coming up in less than 2 weeks?! I surely can’t! I found this tag on Stephanie’s Book Reviews blog and couldn’t help but want to do it too. If you would like to do this tag too, consider yourself tagged! (I also tag Steph from Igniting Pages because she needs to post more!)
1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Magnus Bane because he would make my life more fun!✨
2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments because he is bae😍😘
3) You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
This is so hard! I’m gonna put some books that aren’t out yet/don’t even exist because Santa is Santa!
1. Magnus Bane Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
2. Suzanne Collins’ new book when she makes one
3. Hamilton: The Revolution
4. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
5. Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy
4) It’s secret santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
I still haven’t read Harry Potter, so I have no answer to this question. (I kept the same answer as Steph from Stephanie’s Book Reviews because I haven’t read HP😪)
5) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
The Hunger Games because the cast and characters are all really great friends! Or if TV adaptations count, The Mortal Instrument/Shadowhunters because they all seem so funny and good people to be around.
6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
No fictional animals come to mind, but I would probably like to meet Church the Cat from the Mortal Instruments because he’s lived a long life. (even tho i’m kinda allergic to cats!)
7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your New Years Eve party, who do you pick?
This is not in any order!
1. Simon Lewis
2. Clary Fray
3. Finnick Odair
4. Emily Hughes
5. Magnus Bane
6. Ben Parish
8. Hazel Grace Lancaster
9. Jem Carstairs
10. Tessa Gray
And of course if they have significant others, they can bring them as a plus one!😜😉
8) What character would make a good santa (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)?
Frank from Since You’ve Been Gone. I think he’s just a really nice, helpful and generous person that would make all children happy! Except his looks don’t really match!
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to link my page or comment below if you would like to do this tag as well because I would love to see your answers! Hopefully you’ll hear from me again before Christmas, but if not, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!