I was tagged by the lovely Steph @ Igniting Pages to do the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks Steph for tagging me!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This amazing award tag was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma. Go check out her blog because she is so talented and creative!
Three facts about me:
- I am pretty slow at reading! 😦 I usually read 30-40 pages an hour (sometimes less, depending on distractions around me) and it sucks because I have so many books I want to read, but so little time. I’m definitely working at it and trying to not get distracted by my phone or others! XD
- I really want to get into poetry and read more poetry books! I did a topic on poetry in my literature class this past term and loved reading and analysing the poems. I would really love to eventually read all the poetry books on my TBR!
- I am in Year 10!
Steph’s questions for me:
- Last 5 star book and why you rated it 5 stars?
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare! OMG THAT BOOK WAS AMAZING!! Thank you Cassie for creating such an amazing world and series that I fall in love with everytime I pick up a book in the series! The story wrapped up SO well and the characters were even more loveable than before. Click here for my full review!
- If you could drop everything right now and do the one thing you’ve always wanted to do, what would it be? Be specific, because I am genuinely interested in your answers.
This is a hard one, but I think I’ll have to go with travel! I have so many places I want to visit, and unfortunately, I don’t enjoy long plane rides(if only teleportation was real!). But if I had to pick someplace to go to, it would be New York. And even more specific, I want to see Hamilton!
- Do you have any fears? What are the stories behind them? Only answer if you’re comfortable with answering this
I am afraid of falling off of high places. So in other words, heights. But sometimes I’m not really afraid of heights. For example, if I’m strapped in somewhere securely, heights are fine. I don’t know. I guess I’m kind of queasy about all the usual things.
- What is your all time favourite movie? Why?
I’m not a huge movie person, but my favourite would probably be The Hunger Games: Catching Fire or How to Train Your Dragon. I love The Hunger Games and HTTYD will always hold a place in my heart!!
- Describe your current read in 5 words.
I’m taking this question as what my thoughts are towards the book to describe it (if that makes any sense!)
Currently reading two books at the moment:
Book 1: Fantastic, Finale, Feels, Magical, Love
Book 2: Strange, Thought-provoking, creepy, school, slow
Who I Nominate:
- Sarah @ Written Word Worlds
- Shanayah @ Scarlet Book Keeper
- Jordan Reads
- Anisha @ Sprinkled Pages
- Kayla & Catherine @ Books, Boxes and Baubles
- Lia @ Lost In A Story
- Wonderful Words 101
- Mollie the Reader
- Parna @ Indian Bibliophile
- Bec’s Books
My 5 Questions for my nominees
- What is your newest book on your TBR and why do you like it?
- If you got given a million dollars, what would be the first thing you’d do with it?
- What is your current favourite song?
- If you could be a fictional character for a day, which fictional character would you choose?
- Top tip for blogging??
Hope you all enjoyed this post, and for those I tagged, I hope you can do it as well!
If you’ve made it all the way down here, you are the real MVP<3 and comment below “my current read is…..(your current read)” 🙂